Lead

Feb 26 14 12:26 PM

Tags : :

New to the forum and fellow Brooklyn resident here. I was told about the board today from a member—thanks Jack. I'm currently on a red/black Scott CR1 that's still being built and I'm getting rid of some parts from a prior bike that ended up being too big for me. I kept the gruppo and selling everything else. Message me for more photos. My username is used across the web, so please look me up for reference. Now on to the goods:

1) Team RC full carbon frame/fork from the Fuji 2009 lineup. Made from their C7 carbon fiber, which is supposedly their best. Frame is very light and in overall great shape, no crashes and never abused. There is cosmetic paint damage on the top side of the downtube caused by a bad parking job by another rider. Nothing at all structural. It has been repaired and clearcoated as pictured. Comes with Ritchey alloy seatpost and Cane Creek headset. $400 firm.

2) Mavic CXP30 wheelset 700c. Ultegra hubs and brand new Michelin Kromion tires. The rims are in great shape--laced and ready to go; the rear wheel may need to be trued. Dark grey/bronze color. $175.