Remove this ad

cemir

sprinter

Lead

Mar 4 09 7:24 PM

Tags : :

PDLnewyork is here to build a stronger NYC local bike community. We pretty much grew tired of goofing around with our small crew of friends and set-out to find ways to bring together the solo and not-so solo riders we've seen in the area. We hope you all enjoy the forums, feel free to spread the word and we'll try to keep up as the site grows.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

May 25 10 7:38 AM

figured id add to this... this forum seems really great...people are down to earth and not elitists which is nice i have always hated the tension some fixed gear riders give out...cant wait to ride with you guys thanks for letting me join...

~Paris~

the t3am knows best.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Sep 16 10 12:10 AM

PDLnewyork is here to build a stronger NYC local bike community. We pretty much grew tired of goofing around with our small crew of friends and set-out to find ways to bring together the solo and not-so solo riders we've seen in the area. We hope you all enjoy the forums, feel free to spread the word and we'll try to keep up as the site grows.

-cemir

Thanks for the post.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Sep 16 10 5:07 AM

-cemir

I second that emotion, Chris!

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Oct 6 10 7:11 AM

New Members and Other members who havent yet,
Please Introduce yourselves by either posting in

the Introduce Yourselves thread here:
http://pdlny.lefora.com/2010/08/24/introduce-yourself-before-you-wreck-yoself/page4/?vm=64#post64

Or
if you dont want to show your mug you can put pics of your rides
the Bike Check Thread here:
http://pdlny.lefora.com/2009/03/06/show-off-your-track-bikez-2/page14/?vm=266#post266

Tires FS: LimeGreen/black Detonators 23s folding. $20 Get on TWITTER Bitches twitter.com/#!/aldep

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

May 25 11 8:50 AM

DAMNN really Chris why do I have to be LIFELESS. LOL I work 

MR. GOD SPEED

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help