#901 [url]

Apr 5 12 8:32 AM

Congrats Frankie! I remember that's what you originally wanted

I ride track bikes, not trick bikes.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#903 [url]

Apr 5 12 10:55 AM

Yeah I have been wanting a Sonik. For a min. not really that color way. I would rather the wht/red 2009yr but o well. its still hot. I kind of feeling the blk out a lil. yEAH so if anybody wants my affinity holla at me. Size 54. 

MR. GOD SPEED

Quote    Reply   

#910 [url]

Apr 18 12 7:30 PM

Man The Jamis Sonik 2008-2009 had some great stock parts on it like American Classic wheels SRAM Omnium/FSA Carbon track cranks and Deda stem and bars. After that they just downgrade parts. None the less its a dope bike. Keep it stealthy!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#911 [url]

Apr 19 12 7:17 AM

@flex yeah i was going to put my wheelset on the jamis but nah i am going to get something else for sonic. Thanks guys. @ Benson. I know what you mean. I was suppose to get the 2010 wih deda and fsa cranks and areo wheels. But then they didnt have my size. O well. I like the stealth look so will just change parts lil by lil. 

MR. GOD SPEED

Quote    Reply   

#914 [url]

May 7 12 11:11 AM

I joined this site a while ago when I was a noob and since then I learned a lot from hanging around velospace. I live across the street from prospect park and do laps their almost everyday holler if you see me. Here's a few pics of my ride.

Quote    Reply   

#917 [url]

Jun 14 12 7:32 AM

ok she is here and ready. I am finally back on the road. Let me know what ya think. I love it totally diff ride from the affinity. So responsive smooth. I have been wanting this bike for a long time.  

Click here to view the attachment

MR. GOD SPEED

Quote    Reply   

#920 [url]

Jun 23 12 7:58 AM