Remove this ad

#521 [url]

Nov 17 11 4:10 PM

@erikjonsson - The Zipp wheels on my Moots are Zipp 404 Clinchers. I love them, even though they're kinda pricey. Phil has 'em on his BMC as well, so me and him are going to start a crew. Feel free to join us! haha.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#524 [url]

Nov 18 11 10:01 AM

@erikjonsson - The Zipp wheels on my Moots are Zipp 404 Clinchers. I love them, even though they're kinda pricey. Phil has 'em on his BMC as well, so me and him are going to start a crew. Feel free to join us! haha.

-unklechip

I LOVE WHEEL CREWS

ZIPP crew:

HED crew:

reynolds crew:

NEWEST ADDITION..

Corima Crew:

I ride track bikes, not trick bikes.

Quote    Reply   

#526 [url]

Nov 30 11 6:52 AM

Not sure what to think of this one, but if it's legit, COT DAMN.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/bik/2727359702.html

My uncle left me his bike I can't ride it because it does not have break holes and I don't like fixie bikes he only raced it in the early years. The bike is called "cannondale" "track" it is blue and around 21 inches big. it is build in the usa Parts are all matching Suntour super pro seat tires petals crank. I want this out of my house taking too much space and I don't ride the bikes often$275 pickup onlyThank you! 

preplovertone.tumblr.com twitter.com/preplove

Quote    Reply   

#528 [url]

Nov 30 11 7:48 AM

Saw that this am too if anyone is scooping that I'm interested in the suntour group minus the wheels would toss some cash in on it....most likely spam

smarter not harder.

Quote    Reply   

nv

townie

#530 [url]

Dec 2 11 8:05 AM

I saw that cdale track ad yesterday.  Has troll / scam written all over it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help