Remove this ad

cemir

sprinter

Lead

Dec 17 09 9:14 AM

Tags : :

Whats it lookin like this season? I'm trying to get it in after the new year.

What set-ups you guys riding? I'm still on a pretty old Salomon prospect. Rode a burton hero a bit last year which was bomb-diggity. Big believer in reverse camber. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

cemir

sprinter

#4 [url]

Jan 7 10 8:36 AM

How do you like that Rome? I want to beable to slash around surf style but still have a bit of pop. The Burton hero I rode was pretty stiff between the bindings and felt like it had no pop at all. Been looking at this years Blunt too. Maybe the con-dom?

BTW I'm going to Camel Back on the 18th with a group if anyone wants to hit that up.

Do it for the city twitter.com/PDLnewyork

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jan 8 10 12:47 PM

Yo Cemir.  I love the ROME, but it's like a noodle.  All the pop is generated from snapping the tail.  You can literally just lean back and you're already buttering.  If you're just going to be riding and tricking it out on the east coast, then it's a dope board.  I don't think I would ever take it into deep powder though, just too soft.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jan 23 10 5:49 PM

oh man.. i'm so there for you dude. i spoke to mack earlier and he's down to ride at the creek (our local mtn) this mon. what say you? are you chris from bk?

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Dec 7 10 1:50 PM

I have to get everything brand new though. I need new suit and new board. My ex wife threw mine out so you could tell it was a bad divorce. 

MR. GOD SPEED

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help