Remove this ad

cemir

sprinter

#21 [url]

Dec 7 10 3:11 PM

I'm selling my salomon board if your really looking. Your weight and height would have an awesome flex. I like to slash around surf style and it's just too stiff for my weight. 153cm I think.

Do it for the city twitter.com/PDLnewyork

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#26 [url]

Dec 8 10 12:18 AM

Too crowded and icy too. Going out west makes you hate places like creek.

-ichigo917

Exactly. I'd rather swim in a shark tank than go to Mountain Creek. It's sad that places like Creek have turned me off to snowboarding period. If Vermont was closer, MAYBE I'd be into it. I guess I'm sick of waking up early, driving for an hour or so, and paying $50+ to ride for a few hours.

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Dec 8 10 9:04 AM

I just got a Burton Vapor 11 and some sweet-ass C60 bindings <33333 Just thought I'd share since I too, am excited to ride this season..

I ride track bikes, not trick bikes.

Quote    Reply   

cemir

sprinter

#30 [url]

Dec 8 10 2:03 PM

Hrm, maybe we should do a PDLdown the mountain trip...

@turbomini - ah snap you got that korean baller setup haha.

Do it for the city twitter.com/PDLnewyork

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#35 [url]

Dec 10 10 7:37 AM

Can someone teach me how to snowboard, i use to skateboard really well if it helps.

-guac

i use to skate too and i thought it was going to be easy till i busted my ass all freaking day. still managed to get to the blue squares on the first day, but it wasnt easy.

skateboarding you steer by leaning both legs. snowboarding you have to steer with mostly your rear leg.

hope that helps. easiest way to learn is go out there and bust your ass.

Quote    Reply   

geri

sprinter

#40 [url]

Dec 10 10 9:15 AM

In my case knowing how to skate helped a lot I didn't have a hard time balancing myself only think that took me a bit to learn was slowing down the proper way at first I would just try to powerslide and then I would fall.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help