Remove this ad

cemir

sprinter

Lead

Apr 27 10 6:36 PM

Tags : :

For the past few weeks we've been doing laps around Central Park at night. Looking like this will end up being tradition, I decided we'll have a sticky thread as a reminder to members old and new.

As it stands, we meet up at Union Square's south steps (across from whole foods) usually around 8ish. Times may vary but we'll leave Union Sq no later than 9:30pm so get there early and see what happens.

If you have any questions in relation to Wednesday Night Laps regarding weather, event conflicts, your possible flat tires, broken toe strap, rusted chain, whatever, ask here.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

cemir

sprinter

#4 [url]

May 4 10 5:45 PM

That time of the week again. Whos in for laps at Central Park tomorrow night? Hopefully we wont have the same problems we had last week.

Angelo did you pick up the new whip yet? I just installed that Thomson post. Iono if its my adjusted seat position or the lack of calories after the 5 boro but I feel slow as shit haha. I also feel like i've been saying that since the winter...

Do it for the city twitter.com/PDLnewyork

Quote    Reply   

cemir

sprinter

#10 [url]

May 5 10 8:19 PM

Just finished up a chill but long ride with Don jammin the Yamaguch, DK on his Pista, and Matt whippin his new Continuum. What happened to the rest of you guys? Haha all good I forgot it was Cinco De Mayo.

Be sure to come out next week tho, I met some new guys that are gonna join in the madness.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

cemir

sprinter

#12 [url]

May 5 10 9:45 PM

Haha we took the risk and did 6th! Man it was a totally sketchy night. I think I hit every pot hole from brooklyn and back. Central park was even unusually empty tonight. We all took the QBB into LIC afterwards, then Mat and I bounced over the polanski(sp). Chill night. See you next week

Quote    Reply   

cemir

sprinter

#17 [url]

May 18 10 2:13 PM

Yo, glad to see you made it to the Forum.

This weather looks like its gonna stick around for a bit so if not tomorrow night, then thursday for sure. We usually meet at Union Sq around 8:30ish so keep an eye on this thread and we'll figure out how to work around this weather.

Quote    Reply   

cemir

sprinter

#19 [url]

May 19 10 8:23 AM

Welcome to the forum bro. When you get a chance, post-up in the Member's Bike Check thread and change your Avatar so we can identify you out there.

Anyway, it's dry enough to ride tonight. I'm down if others are. Thursday nIght will be alot warmer tho.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

May 19 10 12:58 PM

im just gonna stay local and hit the track before the twilight events in kissena. keep me posted if your riding cp thursday night. thanks

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help