Remove this ad

cemir

sprinter

#21 [url]

May 19 10 1:40 PM

Oh shit, are you Andy? Looks like i'm gonna have to start an introduction thread...

But yeah, todays kinda lame. Have fun at Kissena. We'll be doing laps tomorrow night fo sho.

Do it for the city twitter.com/PDLnewyork

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

May 19 10 2:02 PM

nah,my name's Paolo, i rode a cinelli/mash @ the chari group ride. hopefully i wont be too spent from work tomorrow to ride. look forward to meeting you guys.

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

May 20 10 6:36 AM

yo it's mat and i'll be coming through.  off work at 845, but it's just up the street, so waaaaaaait uuuuuuuuup.  tonight should be bzaaaaangin.

new wave shit's aight "I^P

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

May 20 10 8:06 AM

I might be able to make it for this tonight...

On that note... Someone should make a Facebook group for PDLNY... since everyone has FB app on their phone, it'd be easier to post group rides and stuff... smile

Quote    Reply   

cemir

sprinter

#29 [url]

May 20 10 1:19 PM

I'll be at the south steps at union sq. with a few others @ 8:30ish

as for the facebook group...
There will be one, aswell as Twitter, later in the summer. I want to get stickers and a few more regular users before i start reaching out digitaly.

Till then tell your peoples about the site and get em out to ride. Shit will happen faster

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

May 20 10 1:38 PM

ILB is coming for sure, count me in

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

May 20 10 1:56 PM

I'll be at the south steps at union sq. with a few others @ 8:30ish

as for the facebook group...
There will be one, aswell as Twitter, later in the summer. I want to get stickers and a few more regular users before i start reaching out digitaly.

Till then tell your peoples about the site and get em out to ride. Shit will happen faster

-cemir

cool you need my skateboarding helmet?  LOL

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

May 20 10 1:59 PM

I'll be there @ 8:30... across from the whole foods.
Then I'm treating myself to a beef bowl and Asahi's at Forbidden City in the East Village.... Chip's spinning.  If anyone wants to roll make sure to bring a lock... we can lock the whips right in front of the bar.

Love it or Leave it.

Quote    Reply   

cemir

sprinter

#34 [url]

May 20 10 6:35 PM

Mid-ride update:
no more 6th ave! Some guy got hit by a SUV @ 34th and 6th.
That's the second 6th ave accident. 6-6-* ...let's not.

Besides that, kept riding to the park after the guy went to the hospital. Bumped into the dudes from Chari & Co. Did sprints thru the park. Good times

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

May 20 10 8:27 PM

new addition to the forum but im down for goin on one of these rides soon building up a new bike so maybe ill see you guys this coming wednesday...

the t3am knows best.

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

May 20 10 9:03 PM

^^^guy who got hit by the suv. busted my knee and elbow but other than that i'm fine. front wheel needs to be trued. hopefully gonna make it out again.

Quote    Reply   

cemir

sprinter

#37 [url]

May 20 10 11:04 PM

Damn dude glad to see you online. Btw disclaimer.., ilmd ndrink as fuck. So whatever I say may come IDDD ass hole ish.

Anyway, yeah glad to ass you online. No more 6th ave. Too crazy even tho it's super smooth. Oh and do you have insuranckdkd? Ihipe so for your bro. You can get wheel trued for like $15 vucks at most places. Rest up

awsome night

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

May 21 10 6:12 AM

bwahaha wtf was that^^^^ 
I guess your belligerent ass made it over the bridge since you drunk posted.

but to the dude on the Leader... good to hear you're ok. I got some flicks of your bike on top of the fire truck.

Love it or Leave it.

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

May 21 10 10:03 AM

word imma change my avatar now im building my bike as we speak actually im at work haha

the t3am knows best.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help