Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Nov 27 10 12:57 PM

Do work take him to court

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 [url]

Nov 27 10 2:25 PM

Once you get your copy of the accident report contact is insurance asap and get an attorney(I smell new bike money ;])
Did you fuck your new wheels up? If it did 

Quote    Reply   

geri

sprinter

#44 [url]

Nov 27 10 3:24 PM

Damn Felix sue sue sue you'll have three sets of Phil wood hubs and mavic open pros and everything you want you'll have like 3 pista concepts lol you'll have a bike for each day of the week. But I hope you feel better.

Quote    Reply   

cemir

sprinter

#46 [url]

Nov 27 10 4:18 PM

Wow bro, sorry to hear. Glad you didn't get any long term issues. I'm still waiting on my deltoids to come back online.

From what I know of my lawsuit. You will be covered under No Fault for sure. It's worth $50k. It will cover medical expenses and any lost wages. It will not cover any property damage tho. Since you don't have any long term issues you may not want to get a lawyer, but atleast consult with one. Do all the treatment they tell you to do so you have a record of treatment.

Good luck bro.

AND GET HELMETS!!!

Do it for the city twitter.com/PDLnewyork

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Nov 27 10 7:50 PM

def getting a helmet. im just gonna contact the guy and ask him to cover the medical bills and shit. he was good enough to stick around and help me out.

crack is wack

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Nov 27 10 7:59 PM

His insurance will send you paperwork after you give them your personal information. If insurance ask you about the accident DO NOT TELL THEM ANY DETAILS they will do anything to fuck you over and its best to let an attorney to speak on your behalf 

Quote    Reply   

cemir

sprinter

#49 [url]

Nov 27 10 8:01 PM

Dont ask him to do it. You may legally lose your benefits. Ask him for his auto insurance information and contact them. Since you had a police report filed you will be automatically covered under his No Fault portion of the insurance. Dont say your ok or anything like that ether. Just say you'll see how you heal.

Do it for the city twitter.com/PDLnewyork

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Nov 27 10 8:05 PM

Never ever tell the insurance company of how your injuries are except that you are in pain

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Nov 29 10 7:09 AM

Oh maaan, heal up man. Glad no permanent damage.
My wrist is still not 100% from the 2 slams I took in ONE night several months back!
Must be tendon/ligament damage. Ye my helmet saved my noggin on the 2nd SLAM.

Tires FS: LimeGreen/black Detonators 23s folding. $20 Get on TWITTER Bitches twitter.com/#!/aldep

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Nov 29 10 5:18 PM

thanks al. 

should i take my frame and fork to affinity so they can check if everything is okay? and would they charge for that ?
also, how should i check my brand new phils, wanna make sure the axles are straight and the hubs spin well. any my rims ?

crack is wack

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Nov 29 10 5:25 PM

Bring it to the shop they will put it on the frame gage to check if its still allined and also they will check what whatever is needed you ask for free of charge. How did you hit the car anyway? 

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Nov 29 10 7:12 PM

to affinity right?
t-bone crash i think. might have kind of slid into the side too, it was too fast for me to even notice and i was alone. i dont think there's any major damage though.

crack is wack

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Feb 21 11 9:54 AM

in the words of Legion of Doom "ooooh what a rushhhh"

All Hail The Rulling Elite

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help