Remove this ad

pdash

sprinter

#101 [url]

Apr 27 11 9:07 AM

Be safe out there. Glad to hear you got off clean from the bus.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#102 [url]

Apr 27 11 9:20 AM

this morning while going down the Queensboro bridge, you all know theres a super sharp hair pin curve at the end. so im just going down at my pace . making that right turn on the hairpin , and BAM this fucking mexican delivery guy on his  G.fisher rides into me and Falls... i didnt get hurt since he hit the rear wheel ( prolly needs some truing now) so i picked up his bike. and tossed it over the rails to the other side of the street. , daft punk is back on the mix.. and i just rode away

DEAL WITH IT

Quote    Reply   

#103 [url]

Apr 27 11 9:38 AM

so i picked up his bike. and tossed it over the rails to the other side of the street. , daft punk is back on the mix.. and i just rode away
DEAL WITH IT

-itstimetochewbubblegum

lmao

Quote    Reply   

#104 [url]

Apr 27 11 11:51 AM

Holy shit dude...  lucky it was just your foot ran over...  BY A BUS!  What kind of wheelset you runnin so I know never to get it?

"Oh here go, hell come..."

Quote    Reply   

#108 [url]

Apr 27 11 1:26 PM

Damn dude... sorry to hear that. I hope you're alright.
I hope it had nothing to do with the wheelset... what lockring did you put on there?

Love it or Leave it.

Quote    Reply   

geri

sprinter

#110 [url]

Apr 27 11 2:19 PM

Damn hope you feel better!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#112 [url]

Apr 27 11 2:33 PM

Yea, cant ride for a while... Depends how fast my toes recovers from this. As of right now, im limping not because of the broken middle toe, but because of the swollen big toe.

Quote    Reply   

#115 [url]

Apr 27 11 5:14 PM

philwoods aren't "bomb proof" but they sure are hubs that can take a beating for years without repacking the bearings , also the threads on the hubs are high Quality , specially if you use the philwood lockring/cog 

Quote    Reply   

#116 [url]

Apr 27 11 6:19 PM

becasue felix thinks phil woods are bomb proof lol

-burr_i_am

Well I DID crash going about 30mph right into the side of a car and my hubs are perfectly fine. Therefore, in MY opinion they're bomb proof. 

crack is wack

Quote    Reply   

#118 [url]

Apr 27 11 7:53 PM

I feel like I should get a set of Phil woods laced to mavic open 4's.

-geri

you should, smooth as fuck. sure a lot of people have them but theyre damn good

crack is wack

Quote    Reply   

#120 [url]

Apr 27 11 7:59 PM

I feel like I should get a set of Phil woods laced to mavic open 4's.

-geri

i have a set, make me an offer

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help