Remove this ad

cemir

sprinter

Lead

Jun 7 10 5:40 PM

Tags : :

My library is getting cob webs. Heard anything good lately? Post it up!

I'm kicking this thread off with a track produced by AraabMUZIK. Big fan of that Dipset sound. Cam is fuckin up big time. If anything man, do it for the city...

Anyway, the dude on the track is lame. But as always, the production is epic.

Do it for the city twitter.com/PDLnewyork

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

cemir

sprinter

#2 [url]

Jun 15 10 6:21 PM

UNKLE is a group that has influenced me so much. They can almost be credited with the birth of "street wear" as we we've known it. I've been collecting all their vinyl's aswell as others from Mo'wax and i dont even own turn tables.

DJ Shadow left the group a few years ago, and now they are set to release a new one without him....which i think is gonna suck. hahah but here is the first video from their upcoming album.

UNKLE - Follow Me Down (feat. Sleepy Sun) from UNKLE on Vimeo.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jul 10 10 1:16 AM

Good one, Chris! I used to blast that compilation when I had my Isuzu Rodeo hahaha!

This sample is the shit. If you're a record digger, its not too hard to come by. If you do come across it, don't spend more than a few bucks on it. Used in Show and A.G.'s "Next Level", but also used on that track in Massan's latest Leader video. When I spoke with him awhile back, he mentioned that he also produced that beat himself. Props!

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jul 10 10 4:22 AM

good one chris.  21 years by choclair was the shit.  i bought that LP when it first came out then I had Haze sign it when he did the art for the stussy lv store.  

cool, calm, just like your mom

Quote    Reply   

cemir

sprinter

#16 [url]

Sep 2 10 5:41 PM

The lyrics are pretty on point. Hes gotta work a bit on his flow. Message is dope tho. Reminds of me the retarded shit you hear these young ass kids talkin about on the subway. Its like dude what the fuck are you all doin.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help