Apr 8 11 7:00 AM

im asking lol if you want to burn one or two

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

cemir

sprinter

#64 [url]

Apr 28 11 3:41 PM

These days Roisin Murphy's Dear Miami has me hooked. I'm super into lounging all fancy like and on the weekends you'll usually find me with my feet kicked up sipping $20 gin cocktails around soho with an array of international women...

...but then my gully ass alter-ego kicks in and i gotta hit the gym with my Dipset on loop. Just came across this A-Mafia track and its siiiick. Start racking up mad weight kid.

Do it for the city twitter.com/PDLnewyork

Quote    Reply   

#65 [url]

Apr 28 11 4:32 PM

A bit of a shameless plug... my first single for NYC-based label DANR dropped a while ago.  If you guys dig it, add it to your collection! Help make me famous. [image][url][media]

-nv

dude this is sick!!!! 

Quote    Reply   

#67 [url]

Apr 29 11 8:43 AM

I forgot to post my latest creation on here! This mixtape has been inspired by the 80's rollerskate rink joints that I love. Take a listen, download it, and enjoy it here. Shoutout to Grotesk on the cover art!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

cemir

sprinter

#69 [url]

Aug 25 11 7:37 PM

It sucks that I have little to nothing to contribute these days. I've been staying off the bike completely and the knee has been feeling GREAT. Gonna keep training it a lil while into the winter before trying to ride again.

Here's my recent motivation track when i'm pushing that weight

Do it for the city twitter.com/PDLnewyork

Quote    Reply   

#74 [url]

Feb 3 12 9:25 AM

Check the wheelies at the 2:40 mark

Tires FS: LimeGreen/black Detonators 23s folding. $20 Get on TWITTER Bitches twitter.com/#!/aldep

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help