Remove this ad

#582 [url]

Jan 10 12 10:43 AM

Craziest thing about that BSA is the brooks saddle support prop from the front of the saddle to top tube due to how much power was being generated. Bonkers.

smarter not harder.

Quote    Reply   

#590 [url]

Feb 2 12 10:52 AM

Slow news day?

Even Lebron James Bieks to Work

TL;DR:  "...James is somewhat of a biking enthusiast. Every summer since 2005, James has hosted a bike ride for charity in his native Akron, Ohio. In 2007, James bought an ownership stake in the bicycle manufacturer Cannondale."

preplovertone.tumblr.com twitter.com/preplove

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#593 [url]

Feb 13 12 10:10 AM

From Chab at Bonedeth:
Anonymous asked: i have to ask, i always see flicks of you guys riding next to the river. what route is that? how do i get down from 9w?
Start at the Spoon and head north. The road will dead end in to a park. Go right down towards the water. You’ll see the start of the path. It heads north along the water. Eventually you’ll start climbing back out. The road splits and a trail on the right will take you to Haverstraw. The one on the left will take you up a wall and dump you out on the Rockland Lake loop. Have fun.
==================================================

Is the Park hes talkin bout Alpine boat basin??

http://bonedeth.tumblr.com/

Tires FS: LimeGreen/black Detonators 23s folding. $20 Get on TWITTER Bitches twitter.com/#!/aldep

Quote    Reply   

#595 [url]

Feb 13 12 2:51 PM

So whats this Spoon and Park he talkin bout??

Might try n check it out this weekend,
hopefully not too much hills cuz My Cinelli in pieces right now and Id be riding the CDF
(Selling Cinelli Frameset, posting pics tomoro)

Tires FS: LimeGreen/black Detonators 23s folding. $20 Get on TWITTER Bitches twitter.com/#!/aldep

Quote    Reply   

#599 [url]

Feb 13 12 6:56 PM

Word to Runcible. They also have a bike rack like the Piermont market. Good coffee.
On Saturday mornings the rack's full of Cervelos and Trek Madones. I used to get coffee there before my commute to work and damn choadies always made me late.

Next time you guys are in Nyack, Turiello's on the corner of Broadway and Main makes a great espresso.
And Rockland Lake's pretty awesome.

preplovertone.tumblr.com twitter.com/preplove

Quote    Reply   

#600 [url]

Feb 13 12 7:48 PM

From Chab at Bonedeth:
Anonymous asked: i have to ask, i always see flicks of you guys riding next to the river. what route is that? how do i get down from 9w?
Start at the Spoon and head north. The road will dead end in to a park. Go right down towards the water. You’ll see the start of the path. It heads north along the water. Eventually you’ll start climbing back out. The road splits and a trail on the right will take you to Haverstraw. The one on the left will take you up a wall and dump you out on the Rockland Lake loop. Have fun.
==================================================
Is the Park hes talkin bout Alpine boat basin??

-aldepal

The park/path he is referring to is Nyack Beach. It's a gravel path that runs along the Hudson. The entrance is not to far up the rode from Runcible Spoon. I've only walked along the path once, not really something I would want to ride a track bike on with 23c tires. Rockland Lake however is fun a place to ride some laps around; half hills, half flat, usually fairly empty.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help