Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 22 10 10:12 AM

Tags : :

For Sale... make me an offer.
Slowly cleaning out my closets and too lazy to throw on ebay.
The following are some 8.5's... I'll get to the 9's and 9.5's soon. All DS and NDS.
Let me know if you're interested in any or if you're looking for anything else... dunks, jordans, af1's, air max's... just ask me... I may have what you're looking for.
romeorex@thecollabros.com

Click here to view the attachment
Click here to view the attachment

Love it or Leave it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#10 [url]

Jul 25 10 9:23 PM

How much for the J1 pack? and what size are they?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

Jul 26 10 11:30 AM

@benson... theyre 8.5's. The red pair is NDS, the yellow is DS. Worth over $3... I'll let them go for $175 if you're interested.

@Frankie ... I'll email you now

Love it or Leave it.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jul 26 10 12:06 PM

nice collection rex... try not to sell them on ebay.. lol i sold a bunch on ebay not too long ago... didnt get as much as i wanted, but at least i got it out of my apt. haha  i think my viotechs sold for like 80... i shouldve sold them shits 2 - 3 years ago

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Jul 26 10 6:50 PM

Tell me about it... I had a shit load more, but slowly sold a lot over the past couple years. 
That's my last pair of infrareds... good thing I sold my other pairs last year got close to 3 for each for them. They keep retroing shit... like those gold 97's are coming out again.

Anyways... not trying to turn this board into niketalk. So whoever's interested just drop me an email.

Love it or Leave it.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Apr 22 11 5:03 PM

For Sale... make me an offer.
Slowly cleaning out my closets and too lazy to throw on ebay.
The following are some 8.5's... I'll get to the 9's and 9.5's soon. All DS and NDS.
Let me know if you're interested in any or if you're looking for anything else... dunks, jordans, af1's, air max's... just ask me... I may have what you're looking for.
romeorex@thecollabros.com

[image]
[image]

-wreksnyc

yooo how much for the airmax, 8.5's the the red with pink and brown like valentines joints please let me know!

Ride it like you Stole it.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Apr 22 11 6:32 PM

what size are the heinkens and how much for them?

-burr_i_am

i second that motion!!!

Ride it like you Stole it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help