Remove this ad

#341 [url]

Jul 8 11 9:14 PM

Welcome! I comment on your whip on Pedal Room, and yes that was prolly me in Prospect Park. I'm only 3 blocks away

I ride track bikes, not trick bikes.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#342 [url]

Jul 9 11 6:08 AM

what's up guys, I'm Anthony. I've been riding solo for about a year now. Photographer, writer, adventurer, I live on the thrill of experiencing new places, different cultures, and unique peoples. Look forward to meeting you dudes up for some rides in the future.PS- that's my whip in the photograph.Peace and love,           Anthony [image]

-antoinericharde

Whats up man? You finally got on here!

Quote    Reply   

#344 [url]

Jul 10 11 7:10 PM

Hey I am Brian. I just moved to Cobble Hill from DC.  I am a journalist/video editor but spend most of my time tooling around on bikes and hunting for cheap eats.  Life is coming full circle as I am originally from Queens, moved to DC then to Berlin then back to DC now back to New York. I ride a Level and I just got a new GT Pulse I am slowly breaking in. Always down for a ride!

Here is my ugly mug:

Here is my bike:

http://velospace.org/node/37871

Quote    Reply   

#348 [url]

Jul 11 11 2:35 PM

Thanks for the warm welcomes everybody! I am super happy with how this bike turned out. I definitely want to try to join you all for lapse sometime soon.

Frankie, your shop looks sick. I live pretty close by so I will most certainly stop by to check it out.

Quote    Reply   

#350 [url]

Aug 30 11 11:53 AM

Hi all. I'm Chris. I just built up a bike after a few years of being sidetracked with motorcycles. Bikes have always been my first love and I finally remembered that. I'm in Windsor Terrace, BK about 1 block south of Prospect Park. I found the site on a google search for something. No pics of me or the ride right now since I'm at work.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#353 [url]

Sep 26 11 8:01 PM

Whats going on. Names Diego, I live across the river in NJ, but I ride through the city every day on my trek to work. I have a clockwork windsor that I've been riding for 2 years and am just about to complete my first build as soon as my parts come in. I'll post pics then :)

Quote    Reply   

#358 [url]

Sep 28 11 7:52 AM

Hey I am Brian. I just moved to Cobble Hill from DC.  I am a journalist/video editor but spend most of my time tooling around on bikes and hunting for cheap eats.  Life is coming full circle as I am originally from Queens, moved to DC then to Berlin then back to DC now back to New York. I ride a Level and I just got a new GT Pulse I am slowly breaking in. Always down for a ride!
Here is my ugly mug:
[image]

Here is my bike:
[image]
 [url]

-baustin

nice pulse. wanna trade for a Cannondale track?

Quote    Reply   

#359 [url]

Sep 28 11 6:13 PM

nice pulse. wanna trade for a Cannondale track?

-itstimetochewbubblegum

Your c'dale is a 54 right?  I think that might be a bit too big for me. The 52 Pulse is already a touch too long in the top tube compartment.  If your c'dale was a 52 i would HIGHLY consider.

BTW, I envy your gangsta track. I have been back and forth for months on buying one to build as an all weather/ss cross bike.

Quote    Reply   

#360 [url]

Oct 2 11 1:26 PM

Dude your pulse 52cm = my 54 Cannondale , I checked the measurements and they are both the same exact fit

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help