Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Sep 20 10 6:37 AM

I just commented your bike on Velospace then saw you here lol

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#44 [url]

Sep 20 10 6:56 AM

What's up guys, I'm Geri.I live in Queens about 10 minutes away from the Velodrome.I've been riding fixed for about a year. [image]

-geri

Geri looks like a bum

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Sep 20 10 8:03 AM

good to meet you Eric. Welcome hope to ride with you soon what are the plans for this wed. Since everybody canceled. Cp our prospect pack. ???

MR. GOD SPEED

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Sep 20 10 3:30 PM

good to meet you Eric. Welcome hope to ride with you soon what are the plans for this wed. Since everybody canceled. Cp our prospect pack. ???

-frankie

I have to work this wednesday, but I def want to start making it to some group rides, I need more people to ride with!

ERICfkngCROSSLEY

Quote    Reply   

#51 [url]

Sep 30 10 2:43 PM

Hey dudes,
My name is Bryan, I was told about this forum from this guy named Raf, I'm sure you guys know him. That was almost 2 months ago I think. I was recently cleaning out my bookmarks and found this forum, I guess I totally forgot about it. I've been riding fixed for about half a year, brakeless for 2 months now. You guys seem pretty hardcore, maybe I'll meet up next group ride and try not to make a fool of myself!

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Oct 1 10 8:52 AM

Hey dudes, My name is Bryan, I was told about this forum from this guy named Raf, I'm sure you guys know him. That was almost 2 months ago I think. I was recently cleaning out my bookmarks and found this forum, I guess I totally forgot about it. I've been riding fixed for about half a year, brakeless for 2 months now. You guys seem pretty hardcore, maybe I'll meet up next group ride and try not to make a fool of myself![image]

-rubrabbit

Welcome man!! I live across the street from Raf, we should ride sometime!

ERICfkngCROSSLEY

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Oct 4 10 9:29 PM

On PDL theres lik 9 guys with MASH or Cdale now orange Kilos!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help