#21 [url]

Jan 11 11 3:49 PM

@ home. hahha I'm being a bum tonight. I'll catch you guiz next tiem

I ride track bikes, not trick bikes.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#28 [url]

Feb 18 11 7:56 AM

@Cycleangelo sorry homie my phone died. I did only on leap yesterday. I am sooo out of sharp. I felt like my legs and lungs were going to give up on me. I need to get it together fast. 

MR. GOD SPEED

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Mar 29 11 8:31 PM

anybody down for laps in cp tomorrow ? i got a new ratio now so im pretty stoked to take it out for a test ride. 

rode a little today but it wasnt enough. 

crack is wack

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Mar 30 11 12:02 PM

I am down after i get out of work. 

MR. GOD SPEED

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#37 [url]

May 11 11 11:31 AM

oh sorry I ment to reply to the other post before - nah man i don't go to Hunter. was it a white affinity that you saw or something else? (I'm riding the tan moth right now.) I primarily just use my bike for exercise so you prob won't see it locked up any where. I do laps on it in CP or ride the west side bike path then bring it right back inside. I hope not to end up on the "have you seen my bike thread". I need to get a mini u lock at least though.

My 2nd bike is a VCW

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

May 11 11 11:35 AM

oh sorry I ment to reply to the other post before - nah man i don't go to Hunter. was it a white affinity that you saw or something else? (I'm riding the tan moth right now.) I primarily just use my bike for exercise so you prob won't see it locked up any where. I do laps on it in CP or ride the west side bike path then bring it right back inside. I hope not to end up on the "have you seen my bike thread". I need to get a mini u lock at least though.

-lo

ohhh cus i saw a bike that looked exactly like the red pursuit bike you bought, locked up outside of hunter

crack is wack

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

May 11 11 11:45 AM

ohhh cus i saw a bike that looked exactly like the red pursuit bike you bought, locked up outside of hunter

-flexdeoleo

that frame is chillin on the floor right now. I'm slowly gonna build that one up. I need to do more riding though - less spending

My 2nd bike is a VCW

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

May 24 11 12:28 PM

I might be doing laps tomorow 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help