Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 1 10 12:06 PM

Tags : :

Last night, I lost my friend Windsor, a dark silver fixed gear bike.  He was locked up with an orange Kryptonite lock and cable to a street sign in front of 199 Water Street, between John and Fulton, in the financial district.  I couldn't ride back home last night because of the wind/rain and left him there overnight, only to come back to no bike and no lock in the morning!   

Please keep an eye out for a matte silver, WINDSOR "The Hour" 49cm fixed gear bike with black Riser handlebars, Oury grips. 

I'm shocked, disappointed and so so sad. The bike is really dear to me and I miss it so much!

Offering a cash reward for any information leading to the return of my bike.  Call 623 692 9735

windsor.jpg

FrameWindsor Custom Butted and Tapered 4130 Cromoly with Track Dropout 120mm width, Externally butted seat tube, single water bottle mount, REAR RACK braze on mounts.Frame and fork drilled to fit normal front/rear road brake calipers.
ForkWindsor Custom Drawn Triple Butted and Tapered 4130 Cromoly Aero RoadDrilled for road brake, 1.125 inch steerer
HeadsetCH Sealed-Cage, Ball Bearing Threadless 1.125
CranksetLCO Black anodized Aluminum, 48T CNC Ring, 1/2x1/8, 130BCD(43/49/52/54: 165mm, 56/58/61: 170mm)
Bottom BracketSealed Cartridge 103mm
PedalsMKS Silver
Cog/s / ChainFixed Gear cog 15T or 16T (NoChoice), 1/2x1/8 / KMC Z410
HubsFormula TrackSpec Black Anodized Aluminum, High Flange, sealed cage ball bearings. 32 hole. 
Rims / Spokes32H Aero Track DoubleWall, black anodized aluminum (machined brake track) Stainless spokes
TiresKenda K191 700x23c or 700x28c (no choice)Black wall high pressure road, presta valve tubes
HandlebarBlack Risers with Black Oury Grips
StemForged/Welded Aluminum, Removable Bar Clamp, Black Finish Threadless 1.125
SaddleSpecialized
Seat Post/ Seat ClampSL Micro Adjust Aluminum 27.2mm x 250mmWindsor SL Machined Aluminum 29.8mm
Sizes49 cm
ColorMatte Silver

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

Oct 4 10 7:14 PM

that's true.  lesson learned.  does anyone know how they may have broke through braided steel plus a kryptonite lock?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Oct 4 10 8:19 PM

My friends boyfriend just got his bareknuckle stolen and she said you couldn't even tell that they broke though the lock. She said it looked like they had a key. Nyc725tr told me that he heard that there is a way they unlock it. But he also said that it depends on the color kyp lock you get. I Forgot which color but you get one the colors that kyp locks insure your bike up to $2000 if your bike gets stolen.

MR. GOD SPEED

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Feb 18 11 9:22 AM

i will never ever lock any of my bikes in nyc not even for a second my bikes all cost over $1500 maybe if i had a beater but i dont so anyone with bikes that cost over $1500 dont lock or leave them in the streets of ny not even for a sec because thats all it takes !!

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Feb 18 11 9:32 AM

I remember one of my previous builds I bought mostly brand new cost me up to $1500ish and I locked that shit out all the time lol

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help