Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Nov 19 10 10:29 AM

4 actually. And one Cervelo frame I wanna sell.
I wanna put the Cerv on Craigs or Ebay but I cant bring myself to do it just yet!!!

Ye P, the spinergy catches alot of wind too.
Also still lookin for a 80mm or 70mm -17deg stem for it.

Click here to view the attachment

Tires FS: LimeGreen/black Detonators 23s folding. $20 Get on TWITTER Bitches twitter.com/#!/aldep

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#24 [url]

Dec 2 10 4:51 PM

The Cerv is a xs the seatube is 18.5" the TT is 20.5"

Goin on ebay next week $400.

Ive been enjoying spinning on 36x11 on my geared bike!
I have a compact crank 50T Oval chainring, works like a 52T at its widest point.
Cant wait to put my computa on it and see how fast i can bomb Queens Blvd.

Tires FS: LimeGreen/black Detonators 23s folding. $20 Get on TWITTER Bitches twitter.com/#!/aldep

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Dec 25 10 1:11 PM

Al, That is a pretty rad build you had posted.
What frame/fork is that with the reverse mount brake? Is it a TT frame?

Im down for some road miles here, prolly starting next week some easy rides to nyack and such.

Noticed the pictures above werent working, so here is a second attempt at some crappy pics.

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Dec 27 10 7:11 PM

I knew they looked long. You're getting track length arms? Strada is normally 170. What are you doing with those pedals? Are those LOOK Quartz pedals? Hook me up son, I need to try out the Sidis Paolo hooked up.

"Oh here go, hell come..."

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Jan 2 11 7:19 PM

Al, shave off the 'stache so you'll be more "aero".

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#32 [url]

Jan 9 11 4:59 PM

Here it is I paid a bill and some change for the whole thing and came with vintage Shimano clipless pedals so I swapped it with my MKS and changed tires and put the Flite and Miche Supertype setpost

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Jan 13 11 6:18 PM

I love me some road bikes. this is my Titanium Spectrum with a mix of Campy Record/Chorus. its fast in the flesh.

this is what it looked like all packed up ready to depart for Ohio. I rode it 600 miles to visit my folks last fall

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Jan 13 11 9:25 PM

this is what it looked like all packed up ready to depart for Ohio. I rode it 600 miles to visit my folks last fall[image]

-atanz

...umm, excuse me?

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Jan 14 11 12:02 PM

...umm, excuse me?     

-cinellas

uh yeah, I wrote a blog about it.  rode solo for 7.5 days straight averaging about 85 miles a day across hilly Pennsylvania.  the first day I rode 100 miles before it started to rain at 3pm 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help