Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 5 10 11:38 AM

Tags : :

Hey, 
I'm considering trading my Aluminum KHS aero Track size 50cm.  It has a couple small dings in the toptube from a previous owner, nothing too bad.  When i recieved the frame the dropouts were all chewed up, so I took it to chelsea bicycles and had the ends professionally milled and had steel protectors installed. They did  a great job on it.  It has a campagnolo chorus headset installed and a seatpost clamp.  The original fork was replaced with a chrome straight blade fork.  

It is a pretty rare frame, and the geometry is probably as tight as I've ever seen on a track bike.  The overlap is drastic, but it is just something you should be aware of when making sharp turns.  Otherwise it is fine.

I would like to trade for a small Affinity Lo Pro in good condition.

lemme know.  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Nov 5 10 12:28 PM

I am really only looking to trade locally , and I have no problems holding on to this bad boy until the right deal comes around.  Please let me know.

the Angry Eel "die bike thief scum" sticker included.

-Raph.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Nov 6 10 5:14 AM

I doubt he will sell to anyone for $350 unless you mad tight with him or selling without a fork?
Affinity never have a small in stock when I always ask whenever I go lol
Dang worth a try I really love that KHS

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Nov 6 10 6:36 AM

I'm cool with him yes but when u ask if they have any small sizes did u ask in store or in their warehouse. They have a warehouse of frames I doubt they are out of small. The metropolitan is pretty nice too. It has keirin geometry and it's cheap.

"Oh here go, hell come..."

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Nov 6 10 6:41 AM

Yes fork included. They have overstock on a lot of shit and they want to start selling their new models so I think he may cut you a break on the lo pro especially since they won't be moving a lot of frames in the fall/winter.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Nov 6 10 5:18 PM

Affinity doesnt hook anybody up guys.  not even team members cough cough hes asking you $350 thats because thats the retail price, and wont give it to you without a fork.

if i manage to get you a small, im interested on the frame , i already have one affinity fork that would match it

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Nov 7 10 5:08 PM

Affinity doesnt hook anybody up guys.  not even team members cough cough hes asking you $350 thats because thats the retail price, and wont give it to you without a fork.if i manage to get you a small, im interested on the frame , i already have one affinity fork that would match it

-alucardbelmont

So the website must be wrong then, excuse the bad iphone pic.  Since you're on the team, maybe you should tell Jason to correct the price on the page to $350 retail instead of the obviously misprinted $500...

Click here to view the attachment

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#20 [url]

Nov 10 10 8:09 AM

Lols. @alu @benson... I'm not going to get into an 'I'm right you're wrong' contest. I was only trying to give riffraff some inexpensive options by saying "hey, if you're cool with the shop and you're looking for the lo pro, go in and they make give you a break below retail". I can give a fuck what their break even vs profit margin is. They are my LBS and they have to make some profit to stay open and I'm happy to give them the business. All I know is they sell he damn thing for $500 and during the summer, homie offered it to me for $350.... To me that's a "hook up" because even if they are still making money off me, it's less than what they could have. Maybe it's cuz I go there for all my service or because I bullshit with the staff or cuz everytime I'm there I hook J up with a Marlb light and we smoke outside. Whatever the case, I'm on forum and if I know of any deals that a forum member is interested in, I'm going to try and save homie some dough. I don't see the point in putting down someone elses comments just to be 'right'. If u guys disagree then let's agree to disagree. I still look forward to meeting u at a group ride or something.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help