Remove this ad

Lead

Dec 24 10 4:07 PM

Tags : :

Tomorrow is Christmas -- which means that some of us might be getting some goodies.  Post your bike related presents here.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#10 [url]

Dec 25 10 1:58 PM

I didn't get shit bike related!!!  ^^^That's my present to big bro...  

I did manage to negotiate some barely used (more like brand new) SIDIs out of Paolo's closet to hook up with my look road pedals.  They're the MTB version with cleats but if Angelo's cool with them maybe I might like them.  Having brothers with gear that wear the same size as you is def advantageous.  Thanks Paolo!!!  (for the loaner)  I gotchu homie.

Click here to view the attachment
Click here to view the attachment

"Oh here go, hell come..."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Dec 25 10 2:57 PM

Maybe bike related - I'll leave for you to decide. Bring it old man winter! [image]

-pdash

Nice, I got a Uni Qlo black base layer too. Warmz FTW.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Dec 25 10 4:14 PM

I didn't get shit bike related!!!  ^^^That's my present to big bro...  I did manage to negotiate some barely used (more like brand new) SIDIs out of Paolo's closet to hook up with my look road pedals.  They're the MTB version with cleats but if Angelo's cool with them maybe I might like them.  Having brothers with gear that wear the same size as you is def advantageous.  Thanks Paolo!!!  (for the loaner)  I gotchu homie.[image][image]

-cinellas

Don't road pedals use 3 bolt cleats? MTB shoes only have 2 bolt holes... I have the same exact shoes btw, but i use cBros eggbeater C pedals

I ride track bikes, not trick bikes.

Quote    Reply   

geri

sprinter

#18 [url]

Dec 25 10 5:44 PM

I can't cause I'm iTouching and my computers messed up you'll just have to wait to see the whole bike in person or maybe till I get back from Canada.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Dec 25 10 6:56 PM

lolz @ benson lol-ing @ Geri

I ride track bikes, not trick bikes.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help