Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Dec 31 10 1:51 PM

you're all a bunch of fixed gear fascists!

I picked this pack up today

it's a collaboration with Dave's Quality Meat
also got some new chain grease (exciting...not)
and new eyeglasses
I'll pick up on Monday with my prescriptions (not related)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Jan 1 11 11:04 PM

Seems like nobody likes my bright safety orange Fizik Arione eh? Well I got me a Selle Italia Flite TT saddle and a carbon seat post. So Chris no more eye sore yes?

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Jan 7 11 9:55 AM

I finally found one and it will be the last bike related thing I will buy for 2011 .  I'm super stoked!!!  These are by far the most beautiful quill stem EVAAAAAR!!!

cool, calm, just like your mom

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Jan 7 11 12:20 PM

that's the beauty of it.  it looks so clean and simple but its a complicated (as complicated a quill stem can be anyways) system.  it's "boltless",  there's a push plate inside that you can tighten with an allen wrench from the top of the quill (it's covered by the stem cap).  and i believe the quill is tighten to the head tube by some kind of compressor.  maybe this will help explain it better...

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Jan 7 11 3:18 PM

it will be the last bike related thing I will buy for 2011 [image].  [image][image]

-donalrey

...word?  it's January...

"Oh here go, hell come..."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Jan 7 11 4:20 PM

that is straight beautiful. Enjoy that. How much was it ? And where did you find it 

-frankie

more than a hundred but less than two.  haha.  

...word?  it's January...

-cinellas

well excluding the occasional replacement randos.  but i'm really trying not to spend anymore money on bike stuff this year.  i think three bikes is enough.  who knows maybe i'll finally let the gan well go and buy a road bike.  who knows?

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Jan 7 11 4:56 PM

Lets all build single cross bikes for 2011.

i think three bikes is enough.  who knows maybe i'll finally let the gan well go and buy a road bike.  who knows?

-donalrey

Tires FS: LimeGreen/black Detonators 23s folding. $20 Get on TWITTER Bitches twitter.com/#!/aldep

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Jan 7 11 5:20 PM

Love that tag, "Steel bikes for whatever you ride." Single cross is where it's at, but throw a flip flop hub on it ;)

Those stems are truly a feat of ingenuity. I saw one up close once.

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Jan 13 11 2:18 PM

i copped a catlike helmet, the catlike kompact pro from the U.K. with shipping and everything it came out to about 135$, i thought it was a good deal

i cant comb my hair, ask me why?

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Jan 14 11 12:51 AM

Just got a gi-normous FSA ring from ebay I will be riding 55/17 (85") or maybe 16 (90") after some training with a 19 for the street + a few links because obv right now I don't have enough..

right now I ride a  49/17 which is 75.7" and the 55/19 will only be slight higher @ 76.1" which for me is great on the street. 
ride to the track, flip the wheel around, take out some links and I'll be good to go!

I ride track bikes, not trick bikes.

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Jan 14 11 5:59 AM

I ride 75.6 now, but I want a monster chainring too!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help