Remove this ad

#446 [url]

Feb 25 12 4:19 PM

Hey folks!  Sorry I've been MIA- moved back to Boston for school in January.  I miss shredding NYC; Boston doesn't have the same sense of "fight for your life" urgency.

I joined my school's cycling team and will begin racing road, TT, and crits in the spring.  Totally stoked.

Finally splurged on carbon wheels.  Reynolds Assault: awesome value for bombproof rims. 

I can actually say... they do make you faster!   

Accelerations are more effortless and holding speed (20+ mph) is easier. Plus, they emit a cool humming sound & make you feel mad pro. Would absolutely suggest them.  

Quote    Reply   

#447 [url]

Feb 25 12 10:08 PM

@eluke they really do make you feel pro, i love that humming sound. mine are extra stealth mode bc they're not loud as hell like those assaults

crack is wack

Quote    Reply   

#450 [url]

Mar 10 12 3:54 PM

Since I joined the Cinelli gang, I as well joined the Reynolds Recon gang.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

nv

townie

#455 [url]

Apr 24 12 1:48 PM

Just copped this 54cm GTB with Sugino 75s, and some so-so parts (most to be replaced). The dude who was selling it didn't know much about it.  Belonged to his brother who passed away. He cut me a great deal.  Just seemed to want to get rid of it / the memories / etc. 

Quote    Reply   

#458 [url]

May 4 12 10:27 PM

That's what I was gonna say, you need the locknuts @crooklyn

What you bought only works with quick release, and it's not even the right spacing

crack is wack

Quote    Reply   

#460 [url]

May 5 12 9:11 AM

Sucks the locknuts only come for one wheel and its $35 a pop, but deff cheaper than buying a new wheelset lol

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help