Remove this ad

Lead

Feb 25 11 7:45 AM

Tags : :

Yup!  That's right.  I feel stupid posting about it.  It's a long shot but if you guys can keep an eye out for a Mavic Open Pro CD laced to low flange Dura Ace hub, silver spokes, 17t EAI cog.  Thanks.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

pdash

sprinter

#1 [url]

Feb 25 11 7:58 AM

Damn dude,that sucks! will be on the look out. im getting the same wheelset built up tomorrow. looked good with your bike so im giving it a shot.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Feb 25 11 8:09 AM

Maybe it was pdash 

Yeah I am always around the area and will keep a look out. If I see it I am gonna ulock his whole bike and steal the wheelback. PM me your number so I can reach you incase I stumble on it

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Feb 25 11 8:43 AM

Dang were yu usin yur Krypto Chain?
You dudes should get beaters for Bar hopping!

Looks like um riding the pickup to Kinfolk tonight for a worry free lock up.

Tires FS: LimeGreen/black Detonators 23s folding. $20 Get on TWITTER Bitches twitter.com/#!/aldep

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Feb 25 11 10:07 AM

Thanks guys.

@pdash

Where are you getting your wheels built?  I got mines built at universalcycles but it seems that they are out of the 32h.  

cool, calm, just like your mom

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Feb 25 11 10:09 AM

Dang were yu usin yur Krypto Chain?You dudes should get beaters for Bar hopping![image]Looks like um riding the pickup to Kinfolk tonight for a worry free lock up.

-aldepal

Actually I was just using my mini U.  My chain lock is all rusted from the snow and rain so I've been having a hard time trying to get that thing to unlock.  Lesson well learned.  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

Feb 25 11 11:30 AM

cool, thanks paolo.  i'll call them to see if they have any more.  i was hoping to build a new wheelset with the new hplus from the renter's insurance.  as it turns out my deductible is $500 so it probably would have been better if my whole bike got stolen.  well, not really.  haha.  

Quote    Reply   

pdash

sprinter

#13 [url]

Feb 25 11 1:35 PM

I saw those new hplus rims on prolly which he got for free...bastard!  It would've been a bitch to replace that steed you have so good thing that whole bike wasn't stolen.  Good luck!

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Feb 25 11 2:23 PM

I've been thinking about getting renters insurance but how does the whole deductible thing work? Do you need a receipt from when you bought everything?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help