Remove this ad

nv

townie

Lead

Mar 3 11 9:34 AM

Tags : :

Can we have a thread where the DJ's / Musicians / Performers / etc. here invite you to their gigs?

I'm going to start.

Tonight is the second installation of our new monthly DJ shtick at Le Poisson Rouge.  I'll also be celebrating my recent release on Beatport, Turntable Lab, and all other major online distros.  (LINK!)

No cover, cheap drinks, party jams (house, electro, dubstep, grime, and pretty much everything in between).

Fellow PDLers are more than welcome to come by and have a few brews, dance it up, say "SUP"!

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?234506

Post your event?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Mar 3 11 9:41 AM

Good Idea!

@NV - Dope! I just followed you on SoundCloud, and I look forward to hearing your beats (and I see a shitload). Congrats on your latest project and for it getting major distro! I also do 2 monthly parties at Le Poisson Rouge (The Freedom Party as monthly guests and More Than Enough at the Gallery Bar). I'm going to have to come check you out one of these days, but I can't tonight because I'm working as well! (flyer is below)

Quote    Reply   

nv

townie

#3 [url]

Mar 3 11 3:25 PM

Word, unklechip! Thanks!  I'll link up with you on SC as well and peep some of the mixes.

Hahah coincidence. Looks like we're all playing somewhere tonight.  Likewise, I'll see if I drop by one of your parties soon. 

Have a good one tonight, fellas.

Quote    Reply   

nv

townie

#11 [url]

Mar 16 11 11:35 AM

BUMP!

We're going to be playing a few random things at Botanica (47 E Houston St.) this Friday. 

And by random, I mean random, ranging from funk, to new wave / synthpop, to disco, to old school house, to hip hop, to all sorts of ish in between. 

Met Phil the last time around, hoping to meet some more of y'all! Come on by!

Flyer is from last month, so disregard the date.  Just pay attention to the "Every third Friday" part.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Apr 6 11 5:11 AM

Here we go again.  Thursday at Le Poisson Rouge (158 Bleecker Street, Manhattan).  Electro, house, techno, dubstep, grime, and everything in between.  No cover, cheap dranks, good times!
[url]
[url]
[image]

-nv

i'll swing by sound fun , playing bassline as well?

Quote    Reply   

nv

townie

#15 [url]

May 5 11 9:15 AM

Hey guys. So, it just turns out that our party coincides with Cinco de Mayo tonight WUT!

Should be good fun. 

What we'll be playing: house, techno, electro, dubstep, drumstep, grime, bassline, moombahton, and hopefully pretty much everything in between. 

Lots of originals and remixes from ourselves too! Keepin it fresh.

No cover, cheap drinks as per usual, and I think the bar should have some extra specials due to the cinco de mayo thing.  We're in the "Gallery" section of Le Poisson Rouge. As soon as you go in the door, walk down the stairs in front of you.  There's another party in the main room, but that one aint free.

Quote    Reply   

nv

townie

#17 [url]

May 17 11 4:02 PM

cool. thanks for the heads up. 

We'll be doin' it up vinyl-style this Friday at Botanica. Combination of actual records and DVS. Future-retro!

Quote    Reply   

nv

townie

#19 [url]

Jul 20 11 2:41 PM

Launch party for our new monthly is this Friday at Crime Scene (310 Bowery).

We'll be playing house, disco, electro, bassline, future bass, moombah, dubstep, drumstep, etc.  Party jams.

Free with RSVP! For roll call and to find out about drink specials, visit the Facebook event:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=255473611133067

Also on Resident Advisor:
http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?277522

Quote    Reply   

nv

townie

#20 [url]

Jul 27 11 3:17 AM

Anything good going on tomorrow night (Thursday)?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help