Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 3 11 7:07 PM

Tags : :

Stolen last night on Avenue D. Has riser bars and a basket. Tell all your friends and keep an eye out.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Apr 3 11 7:20 PM

Who ever stole this is an idiot. Fuck who ever robbed that shit. Stem and frame is one of a kind and has a unfixable wrinkle on the frame so good luck if he ride it or sells it. I always have myUlock in hand!!!!
If I see the bike I will slap my lock on it and if your parts are still on it Ill steal it back and hit you up

Quote    Reply   

cemir

sprinter

#4 [url]

Apr 3 11 7:47 PM

I've had my bike returned to me the next day thanks to the guys at Continuum. But that was back when bikes were mainly stolen by crack heads. Now you have cyclist stealing cycles.

Even if it doesnt turn up anytime soon, keep an eye on the web. Goodluck Quinn

Oh yeah...what time was it yanked? You could check some of the delivery spots in the area. Alot of stolen bikes are sold to the mexican delivery boys. Tell em your looking to buy it back.

Do it for the city twitter.com/PDLnewyork

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Apr 5 11 7:05 AM

DUDE WHO THE HELL WILL LOCK A BIKE ON AVE D IN THE LOWER EAST SIDE YOU HAVE TO BE CRAZY THAT CRACK HEAD VILLAGE CRAZY I WILL KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR IT

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

pdash

sprinter

#15 [url]

Apr 6 11 1:35 AM

Kidding me? Can't leave your bike unattended for even a few seconds in that neighborhood. Especially yours. Not trying to bash you, but common sense.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

May 15 11 5:12 PM

Well it's been a month and a half. Time to build a new one - lighter, faster, integrated-er. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help