Remove this ad

cemir

sprinter

Lead

May 10 11 8:36 PM

Tags : :

FINALLY! Its been months since we started the PDLnewyork Design Conest and we can finally start to produce some jawns for you guys and gals.

First of all I wanna thank all of you again for your submissions. All the ideas were on point and I hope to be able to use each one as we continue to grow.

With that outta the way....
For our first run it came down to Rex and Max's submissions. Since we're working with Max on another project, we've decided to save his designs and give an easy win to Rex.

First things first...Stickers, Patches, and Buttons will be the first things to drop. (Soft goods will come once im up and riding again) You'll find the designs that will be applied to those mediums at the bottom of this post.

We are taking Paypal donations to get these pumped out so feel free to send some funds over to PDLnewyork@yahoo.com

Click here to view the attachment
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

May 11 11 5:38 AM

Hey Chris, where are you  Getting these button , patches , stickers done?

My gf actually can get us amazing prices on all that stuff

i personally like the second top logo, simple and clean , we have nothing to do with a building ( empire state) grin

second bottom logo would look sick on a Tshirt

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

May 11 11 6:41 AM

ye it should say 'TRACK PARTIES' [image]or some other swagger shit. [url]

-aldepal

OMG - WE SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE A TRACK PARTY SHIRT!!!!!!

*edit* - I'm 100% serious about the track party shirt.  Who is down for this?

"Oh here go, hell come..."

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

May 11 11 6:47 AM

Hey Chris, where are you  Getting these button , patches , stickers done?My gf actually can get us amazing prices on all that stuffi personally like the second top logo, simple and clean , we have nothing to do with a building ( empire state) [image]second bottom logo would look sick on a Tshirt

-itstimetochewbubblegum

Where is she at? Ive been looking for places to get some stuff printed

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

May 11 11 6:54 AM

OMG - WE SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE A TRACK PARTY SHIRT!!!!!!
*edit* - I'm 100% serious about the track party shirt.  Who is down for this?

-cinellas

lets do it. im  100% down

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#14 [url]

May 11 11 7:26 AM

im ordering ciclying jerseys right now. Custom made trollface , club fit , 3 pockets in the back zip up jerseys.   grey/black / white colorway

$80  Each

but if i get more than 10 ppl its

$60 each

THE TROLLFACE JERSEYS ARE BEING MADE. pm me with your size, trust me you're gonna want this jersey

Quote    Reply   

pdash

sprinter

#15 [url]

May 11 11 7:40 AM

im ordering ciclying jerseys right now. Custom made trollface , club fit , 3 pockets in the back zip up jerseys.   grey/black / white colorway
$80  Each
but if i get more than 10 ppl its
$60 each
THE TROLLFACE JERSEYS ARE BEING MADE. pm me with your size, trust me you're gonna want this jersey

-itstimetochewbubblegum

I wants!  size small

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

May 11 11 11:46 AM

damn i like all the logo's. Its doesnt matter to me witch ones we do for stickers and patches or pins. Ill rock them all. Let me know how much I need to put in the my store also. ooo yeah RIME X PDLNYC. NICEEE 

MR. GOD SPEED

Quote    Reply   

cemir

sprinter

#20 [url]

May 11 11 12:37 PM

Jezus you guys haaaad to trollface this thread too? Haha I'm cleaning it up later ;)
But if you guys are serious about trollface jerseys, don't attatch PDL to it. Too much of an inside joke

Do it for the city twitter.com/PDLnewyork

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help