Remove this ad

Lead

Jun 21 11 10:18 AM

Tags : :

I just got a text from my brother PJ saying his baby blue Vivalo was stolen outside of Vanessa's Dumplings in Chinatown. Cops are on the search right now for it and they were able to identify the suspects description. One is a hispanic male wearing a white hat, dark shirt, and orange shorts. He's with a woman on a red bike, blonde hair and a sleeve tattoo. Please if you have any information on the whereabouts of this bike or know the people who stole this, please let me know ASAP. Thanks, guys, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Jun 21 11 11:31 AM

Shit man wished we coulda posted a member at every bridge out of the city the min we found out. Um near a main bike path coming off 59th bridge in queens at my friends office ill keep an eye out.

Tires FS: LimeGreen/black Detonators 23s folding. $20 Get on TWITTER Bitches twitter.com/#!/aldep

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jun 21 11 11:41 AM

If they looked like a junky go straight to tompkins sq first. ill ride by on my way home. I had my bike taken in a similar manner a little further down from there not to long ago. What kind of lock was on there btw?

smarter not harder.

Quote    Reply   

geri

sprinter

#10 [url]

Jun 21 11 2:34 PM

I'll be on the look out for sure.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#14 [url]

Jun 21 11 9:21 PM

You should check out that bike shop a block behide alife. I heard thats where ppl take stolen bikes.

Damn PJ I am really sorry to hear that. That bike is so sweet . I got my eyes open.  

MR. GOD SPEED

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Jun 22 11 8:56 PM

Hello fellow PDL'ers,

Here's a flyer I created for my brother to print out to hand out to bike shops. Please blog/post/email to whomever to spread the word. Thanks, guys! Your help is definitely appreciated. The more this thief knows that we're looking for it, the more shook this fucking guy will be. Let's cross our fingers and hope for the best.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help