#41 [url]

Jul 6 11 1:17 PM

lol thats a story to tell the grand kids. lol 

MR. GOD SPEED

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Jul 6 11 1:28 PM

A Drug Addicted woman in her 40s who can ride fixed brakeless?
And didnt try to sell the bike or parts? Hrmmmm.
Well yu are very very Fortunate PJ!
I was gonna say try rubber cement thinner on the cleanup but um not 100% it wont muss up the paintjob.

Tires FS: LimeGreen/black Detonators 23s folding. $20 Get on TWITTER Bitches twitter.com/#!/aldep

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Jul 6 11 2:01 PM

Don't think there are any conspiracies here. She's been spotted around town riding it by other people, and her description matches every account... even PJ's. Crack heads do awesomely amusing shit that defies any kind of logic. At least she attempted to disguise it.... 

Props to Jeff... he's always down to help out.
Continuum gets my full support over any other shop in Manhattan.

PJ, try Goo Gone on a small area first and see how that works.

Love it or Leave it.

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Jul 6 11 4:00 PM

Re: getting the sticky stuff off your frame. Use gasoline or lighter fluid, shit will come right off without stripping the paint. I called Angelo to tell you PJ since I didn't have your #.

"Oh here go, hell come..."

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Jul 6 11 9:17 PM

@cinellas I was able to take all that crap off with goo gone.  The bike looks awesome minus the scratches and missing decals.  

@benson ya man I'm back in action.

To all if your bike is worth over $500 2 ulocks is the minimum.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#49 [url]

Jul 7 11 5:48 AM

wow this is amazing story, i think that  no matter what you do, if you are making a quick stop even for less than a minute. ALWAYS lock your bike properly. if you don't have a u lock, and you are sharing with somebody else. make sure your frame is the first to be locked then the other frame next to it, that makes it way harder to a thief to make a quick move ,     we all have to understand that a Ulock does not guarantee 100% protection  the only job it does is it makes it harder for it to get stolen.

Congrats PJ .  if you want to get rid of that Goo, use Goo gone put alot of it , then wash your bike with hot water and dawn dish detergent ,

Quote    Reply   

pdash

sprinter

#50 [url]

Jul 7 11 6:05 AM

Congrats PJ!  you got very lucky to get your bike back in one piece with only very minor issues. lesson learned with a happy ending. sux though that the decals were rubbed off.

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Jul 7 11 4:59 PM

Wow...crazy story with a happy ending. Glad you got it back man. Thats something that doesn't happen often. I would disinfect the shit out of it though [image]

-generate

Especially that saddle and bars

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help