Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Jul 27 11 7:22 AM

you know how far i live frankie, im all about traveling but not at 9pm when i have class at 8am the next day.

-flexdeoleo

I feel you but i leave in NJ and work early also lol. Just messing with Flex 

MR. GOD SPEED

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

cemir

sprinter

#50 [url]

Jul 28 11 2:19 PM

Angelo, Frankie Flaco and myself did 5 laps at near maximum effort. Fucking killed it last night. I didn't even see most of you guys!!

-generate

word was 9pm. so thats when we started.

Do it for the city twitter.com/PDLnewyork

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

cemir

sprinter

#52 [url]

Jul 28 11 3:46 PM

Just gotta work out diet issues. Its summer time so i dont wanna get fat. Plus I dont eat breakfast and end up "Fasting" over the weekends since i drink.... alot. I dont ride much right now but cycling doesnt really keep you from weight gain. You can do both its all in the diet. Esp when riding track bikes. I was tellin Angelo lastweek that i seem a lil bigger up top but weigh about the same as i did before i got hit. Main reason being that my legs are smaller tho they are much stronger. the high gearing on track bikes make for like a high volume workout which will give you larger size over strength when compared to a medium reps/medium weight gym routine. Just last night we had to make a stop so i can adjust my pants as my legs swole up too big for my "package".

Anyway, my goal is to get the strength before the conditioning. Over shoot my riding weight, then cut down. It seems easier that way. I dont see me building strength on a bike. Too hard to track progress and effort. Get bored. Its more exciting to see you add on a 45lb plate at the end of the month.

15lbs heavier 3x as strong....and possibly twice as slow. we'll see how this turns out. ;)

Do it for the city twitter.com/PDLnewyork

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Jul 28 11 4:46 PM

@generate... aka phil lol You guys saw me, I didnt see chris and al and everyone trying to lay catch up... Did 1.5 laps and go to the entrance looking for you guys  talked to angelo, frank and phil... then called chris he told me to catch up and did a full lap in the rear wheel of a line of roadies (almost shitted myself then went back around and dipped off to my house) you guy should have seen me looking at every rear light and sprinting to it to realize it wasnt you guys lol 

Ride it like you Stole it.

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Jul 28 11 6:55 PM

Ye Chris, gym routine payin off.
Chrisss, looks like you can stretch out more on that Dodi with a slightly longer stem.
Watch Out! TRI Guy!

[image]

-aldepal

Saw your bike at Affinity and yeah that stem is tiny I bet a 100mm or 110mm will feel better

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Jul 28 11 8:01 PM

@generate... aka phil lol You guys saw me, I didnt see chris and al and everyone trying to lay catch up... Did 1.5 laps and go to the entrance looking for you guys  talked to angelo, frank and phil... then called chris he told me to catch up and did a full lap in the rear wheel of a line of roadies (almost shitted myself then went back around and dipped off to my house) you guy should have seen me looking at every rear light and sprinting to it to realize it wasnt you guys lol 

-spincycle

The funniest part is that none of us had rear lights last night ;) At least you got a good workout chasing everyone!

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Jul 28 11 10:09 PM

The funniest part is that none of us had rear lights last night ;) At least you got a good workout chasing everyone!

-generate

you son's ah bitches' lmfao  yea I was hauling ass all over the place lol

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Jul 28 11 10:11 PM

Saw your bike at Affinity and yeah that stem is tiny I bet a 100mm or 110mm will feel better

-benson

I've got one and would loveeeeee a 100mm if it 31.8

Quote    Reply   

#59 [url]

Aug 4 11 7:32 AM

hey im a new member and wanted to know if these rides are private or can anyone join? thanks.

-adrian13346

anybody can join. ALL FREE RIDES. LOL welcome 

MR. GOD SPEED

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Aug 7 11 3:37 PM

Anyone out tonight?
Probably headed up around 8:30

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply