Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 11 11 12:10 PM

Tags : :

Boogie Nights is back this year starting this Tuesday (the 11th) @ 9pm in Prospect Park near the Grand Army entrance.

The race series will be every Tuesday night, prolly through the middle of November with different race formats every week.

The first night (tonight 10/11) will be a 1 lap time time trial to break racers into 3 different groups based on lap times. 

Although I found it difficult to get anymore information than what I have already provided, it traditionally was a points series with awards given at the end.

Even if you don't plan on racing, it is still exciting to watch! I hope to see some of you out there, racing or otherwise...

This race series may have been confused with the Midnight Keirin Club races. I didn't hear any talk of it this past summer, but in the summer of 2010 it was a series that was run around McCarren Park in WillyB. This is not the same thing.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Oct 13 11 6:39 AM

Recap of last night here. Looks like it was a good time! Definitely gonna show up to one of these things after mini-me goes to sleep.

@turbomini - holy disc wheel.

preplovertone.tumblr.com twitter.com/preplove

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Oct 13 11 9:37 PM

Thanks for posting the pic! Now the waiting game is killing me. No results have been posted yet and I have NO idea how I did :-/

I ride track bikes, not trick bikes.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Oct 18 11 8:05 AM

Anyone coming out tonight?

meet is just inside the park from the Grand Army entrance @ 9pm..

3-lap scratch race with start/finish at top of hill.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Oct 18 11 3:06 PM

whos rolling out there tonight. i am going to check it out. ???

MR. GOD SPEED

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#15 [url]

Oct 18 11 7:24 PM

Anyone coming out tonight? 

-turbomini

Hope your boy is aight. That dude should pay for his helmet at least.

Name: Javon aka Apollo Quote: No pistons just pedals.

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Oct 19 11 7:24 AM

Yeah i am sure he did. That cut by his eye was pretty deep. And his helmet cracked right though. I know he wanted to knock that dude out after the race. The dude was like oo really I am sorry . 

MR. GOD SPEED

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Oct 19 11 10:50 AM

Hope your boy is aight. That dude should pay for his helmet at least.

-crooklynlow

He'll be alright. He's def gonna be out racing again next week.

what happened??

-spincycle

Some noob was riding erratically and clipped my friends front wheel causing hime to go down at about 25 mph. Cracked his helmet and cut his face up pretty bad.  

did he need stiches for that fall?

-odagiant

Who is this? not sure about stitches yet. I haven't spoken to him since last night..

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Oct 20 11 5:17 AM

sorry guys for bolting out of there that night. had a paper to write and work in the morning. next time lets do a few laps.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help