Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Oct 20 11 6:03 AM

Good Mock ups Eluke.
I'll Contact Chris to see if he wants an Alternate PDL Jersey made.

Unfortunately Like I said I have NO AUTHORITY to produce Jerseys with PDL logos or the name PDLnewyork on it.
Thats Chris's (CEMIR) thing.

If a design is Chosen, my plan is to use my own money to pay for the order.
I would let you know in advance how much the Jerseys would cost.
Then when the Jerseys come you just pay me.

Heres another mostly Typographic design
http://bsincock.com/index.php?/project/makita-kit/

Heres another old PDL thread with samples:
http://pdlny.lefora.com/2010/08/13/cycling-kits-lets-see-what-you-got/

Tires FS: LimeGreen/black Detonators 23s folding. $20 Get on TWITTER Bitches twitter.com/#!/aldep

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Oct 20 11 6:48 AM

I Likes this. Sans pink. Red Bars White lettering on chest then Blue??
Maybe tiny grey n black checkerboard pattern instead of Dots? Or just black with the 5 starcluster on the collarbone?
Can we still put Tarck Parties and God Speed on the sleeves?
3 small logos on backpockets? like Small Troll face
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/archive/7/73/20110128203738!Trollface.png

Uma contact Chris to see if he'll let us use the PDL Logos Wreks made.

Tires FS: LimeGreen/black Detonators 23s folding. $20 Get on TWITTER Bitches twitter.com/#!/aldep

Quote    Reply   

#51 [url]

Oct 20 11 5:54 PM

Even though the jersey does look like a cadence x raphia collab, I dig it. I'm not sure which color I like best. I think the pink looks great, but it makes it look way too much like a rapha rip off.

Please don't put "track parties" or "god speed" on the sleeve. If anything, use some logos/websites from our crew on the back pockets. Maybe cycleangelos logo/website, rime logo/website, I'd put my blog logo even though mine isn't big time like angelos. 

or logos somewhere on the back like my IminusD jersey:

I like the layout on the chrome jersey too... one black sleeve, simple layout etc...

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Oct 20 11 6:19 PM

I agree with you Phil, on the rip off. But, I do like the design. Maybe stay away from the pink. Neon green or that sky blue would be the best color. It pops and it also has some class. I believe Al, mentioned before about replacing the poka-dot with a checker board print.

Name: Javon aka Apollo Quote: No pistons just pedals.

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Oct 21 11 7:58 AM

Uma prolly meet with Coconut Chris this weekend to see if I can use the PDL logos.
Then I'll get my Bro to work on a design based off Eric's mockups this weekend.

C'mon Phil we gotta have somethin that reps the NYC attitude or
It will just be a safe 'OLD NAVYish" design.
Howbout 'We Got This' or 'Good Looks' on the sleeve along with the PDL logos?? Any other ideas?

How bout a Pic of a Krypto Ulock in the back pockets like the bottle in that CHROME jersey or the KeyChain in the MASH jersey?

Heres somemore I likes:
SteadyRollin Crew

Chaingang Kids Crew

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Oct 21 11 9:36 AM

Even though the jersey does look like a cadence x raphia collab, I dig it. I'm not sure which color I like best. I think the pink looks great, but it makes it look way too much like a rapha rip off.Please don't put "track parties" or "god speed" on the sleeve. If anything, use some logos/websites from our crew on the back pockets. Maybe cycleangelos logo/website, rime logo/website, I'd put my blog logo even though mine isn't big time like angelos. or logos somewhere on the back like my IminusD jersey:[image]I like the layout on the chrome jersey too... one black sleeve, simple layout etc...[image]

-generate

The back should have pics like of one pocket with a water bottle image the other with a phone image and the last with a tool image. Just like this jersey Phil posted . With reflective so you can be seen at night 

MR. GOD SPEED

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Oct 21 11 10:19 AM

less talking about what looks cool

lets get this money together and VOTE.  everyone is thwoing out ideas. lets meet up on a group ride sometime and figure it out once and for all. otherwise it will never get done

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Oct 21 11 10:57 AM

HAHA @ Phil "I'm not wearing a jersey that says god speed.."

Name: Javon aka Apollo Quote: No pistons just pedals.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help