Remove this ad

#81 [url]

Nov 1 11 7:13 PM

@cemir is out of commission no ?

@cemir should pass on the responsibilty of the forum to somebody while you work on getting back on the bike

crack is wack

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#85 [url]

Nov 2 11 8:09 AM

@ Erik! I seen when you posted it on FB. You purchased that stuff? I thought you were playing around. Man.. that shit better make you faster lol. 

@Al. How much and what's the final design? How many people you need to get a good price?

Name: Javon aka Apollo Quote: No pistons just pedals.

Quote    Reply   

#87 [url]

Nov 2 11 11:39 AM

yeah I've worn out pants and soaked teeshirts beyond recognition for much more than what the rapha stuff is worth :) sort of a long term investment looking at it that way. 

Quote    Reply   

#88 [url]

Nov 2 11 12:12 PM

@itstime - That's $80 for 10 jersey's or $80 for each jersey?

@Erik - Very true. Hopefully the Rapha kits can hold up your sweat (Pause) LOL.

Quote    Reply   

#90 [url]

Nov 2 11 7:15 PM

Let's go!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#92 [url]

Nov 3 11 6:07 AM

my two cents:  we should make jackets instead   i can get rain jackets for about $50 each if i get more than 10, waterproof .  then we can print em with logos front back and sides. each jacket will come up to be about $80 

Quote    Reply   

#94 [url]

Nov 3 11 1:14 PM

Ok first, we need to settle on the design. Now that we have the ok, lets get that going.

Secondly what should we go with? I'd like a full kit for sure, but if we just get the jerseys I'd be happy.

Lets hash those things out in this thread, and then start another so we can gauge interest. I'm sure theres more than 10 people that would be down.

Quote    Reply   

#96 [url]

Nov 3 11 1:38 PM

I'm looking at the turn around time for a few sites and it looks like 6-8 weeks. On champion systems they say 6-8 weeks with a 50% deposit.

I think we should design jersey/bibs and arm warmers. We can order different quantities of each, so if someone just wants a jersey then they could do that. Plus arm warmers will be easy to design as you don't really need to put much on them.

Quote    Reply   

#100 [url]

Nov 3 11 2:34 PM

One at a time though, Frankie. Let's get the jersey's done first. Then everything else can follow. Because, what I've noticed, this jersey thing has been going on for a long time. When you start adding other things the first most important thing won't get done.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help