true story jersey's lets go 

MR. GOD SPEED

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

cemir

sprinter

#102 [url]

Nov 4 11 9:30 AM

Ahhh the Elusive PDL jersey. Ever changing, ever adapting.

Always been in support of this and other things. Al hit me up and we thought it would be a good idea to take this disussion of the WWW and into the real world. Let's get together next week to put all options on the table and assign work.

Also, just throwing this out there, it's winter now and everyone has kits. How about a PDL winter cycling jacket from champ sys? I believe they have a template.

Do it for the city twitter.com/PDLnewyork

Quote    Reply   

#103 [url]

Nov 4 11 10:00 AM

What's the turn around time for a winter cycling jacket? Cause if it's too long, it'll make no sense at the moment to get them done.

Name: Javon aka Apollo Quote: No pistons just pedals.

Quote    Reply   

cemir

sprinter

#108 [url]

Nov 8 11 10:00 AM

So let's get this date/time/place set.
Al recommended Kenfolk for a wBurg option.
If you guys wanna do the city maybe we can hit a cheap wing spot. Or Kenka...

I'm good for nights, the later the better. And the city is a better location for me but I'm down for whatever...

Do it for the city twitter.com/PDLnewyork

Quote    Reply   

#110 [url]

Nov 8 11 11:06 AM

sounds good to me. I am down 

MR. GOD SPEED

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#113 [url]

Nov 10 11 4:35 PM

YAWN....

-cemir

It's a lot of bullshitting going down man. Just need the designer (Whoever it is) and a few of the important pdl'ers.

Quote    Reply   

#114 [url]

Nov 10 11 7:37 PM

My girl is all about designing this for us. I'm going to have her put a few things together this weekend just to get some rough ideas and we can work from there. I'm not giving up on this shit ;)

Also, I've got some templates from champion systems but if anyone has some better ones, link me or hit me up.

Quote    Reply   

#116 [url]

Nov 14 11 1:54 PM

Coolio

My girl is all about designing this for us. I'm going to have her put a few things together this weekend just to get some rough ideas and we can work from there. I'm not giving up on this shit ;)

-generate

Tires FS: LimeGreen/black Detonators 23s folding. $20 Get on TWITTER Bitches twitter.com/#!/aldep

Quote    Reply   

#117 [url]

Nov 23 11 9:29 AM

Can I get a larger pixel of this. I guess it'll have to be from the original owner. I'll just get something made by myself.

Quote    Reply   

#119 [url]

Nov 23 11 2:56 PM

Frank, its a lot of all talk and BS going on. Seems like they have a contact for the maker but, the design will always be in progress. I'm about to make my own coach jacket. I just need a large pixel of the images.

Quote    Reply   

#120 [url]

Nov 23 11 2:59 PM

This forum isnt as live as it used to. If this idea was sprung when it first started we would all have matching kits.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help