Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 27 11 1:01 PM

Tags : :

Since Al mentioned it on the twitter I want to throw it out there.. I have access to a screening room in a residential building in Brooklyn (Williamsburg/ Bushwick area). The room holds 25 ppl seated (leather recliners) plus a good 10 more standing... A real good friend of mine lives there and I could get the room whenever I like, as long as I ask for it in advance.. Let me know if u guys are interested. I already have the DVD.
The building is called Castlebraid here's what it looks like: http://www.castlebraid.com/?page=amenities#
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

Nov 29 11 9:38 AM

Ok um down this Friday.
But other pdlrs might be busy hangin out or drunkin Friday night.

How bout next Wed or Thurs or This Sunday?? 8:30 showtime?
It will give me time to get the word out.

Whats the bike parking situation like?
Does the place have a basement or backyard??

Tires FS: LimeGreen/black Detonators 23s folding. $20 Get on TWITTER Bitches twitter.com/#!/aldep

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Nov 29 11 1:36 PM

Actually the building has a bike storage room where u can lock them.. If that gets full we can alway bring the bikes in the screening room I guess... Sunday and all of next week is fine by me. I'm off for these 2 weeks.. Get everyone to agree on a date and time and I'll take the next step.

-super dave! taino ti natiao

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Nov 29 11 2:13 PM

LOL. Yorker, you'll have a tough time getting folks on here to agree on a date/time. [/quote

not really, its in his hands because he has the connect so if somebody cant make it, thats on them

crack is wack

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Nov 29 11 3:04 PM

We should not be the one deciding when. The person throwing it will out a day and time. Most of us will be free after 8pm so pick any day is good for the host!

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Nov 29 11 4:17 PM

I vote for this Sunday, 8:30pm.  Thanks again Illyorker for hosting us!  That's a sweet looking apartment complex. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help