Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 12 12 10:37 AM

Tags : :

I'm pretty sure of what I think you guys would say. 

Anyway, I have a chance to get a Bridgestone (if it fits me correctly) and a Affinity Kissena. Both are good deals. The Kissena is something that I always wanted but, when trying to get it in the past, it was always sold out. And the new deal is very tempting. Plus I already have an aluminum, after riding the Kissena its a lot heavier than I originally thought. The Bridgestone what can I say bad about it? That I'm little unsure about the sizing.

Which will you get and why?

P.S. No smart ass remarks Benson aka The Jerk Store (LOL)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Jan 12 12 11:14 AM

You already have a very nice aluminum frame why get another frame that will most likely ride exactly the same? Your Low is aluminum with tight track geometry, the Affinity is as well aluminum with tight track geometry so in my opinion LOW≠Affinity.

With these njs frames I know non of them will ride the same becuase they are custom made for a racer/ type of event for a race. Steel is nice for the street cause it is vibration dampening. Personally I always wanted a Bridgestone. One day!

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jan 12 12 11:48 AM

Frankie yours in nicely built but the question was if he should get a Kissena over the Bridgestone while he already has a great aluminum track bike

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jan 12 12 11:55 AM

Thanks. I think the NJS is the way to go too. I'm surprised Benson put up a bike with a aerospoke on it. LOL

Name: Javon aka Apollo Quote: No pistons just pedals.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jan 12 12 12:09 PM

That was the first build that I though of when Pete said they look weird

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

Jan 12 12 12:12 PM

Back to topic, What do you mean if it fits you right? Does your Low fit you good? Take measurements of your current bike and compare to the new frame.

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Jan 12 12 1:32 PM

Both Bridgestone NJS framesets are bangin'. I'd take those two over the Kissena. Just make sure you build the NJS correctly.

-unklechip

Shiny silver parts.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Jan 12 12 1:50 PM

Thinking the same Chip & Benson. I'll need you guys help though.

Name: Javon aka Apollo Quote: No pistons just pedals.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help