Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Jan 12 12 1:57 PM

Here's my suggestion. It'll be tough to find everything (but doable), but the build would be ILL. If not, at least getting the crank set and hubs will make any NJS look gorgeous to me.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#28 [url]

Jan 12 12 6:43 PM

If not  SSP just get the typical njs parts such as Dura ace and Nitto. With bars instead of uncomfortable impractical track bars Soma makes some nice compact bars in 26.0, Nitto makes compact roads as well.

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Jan 13 12 3:48 PM

i've been shopping around myself, and im also leaning toward njs... found this on ebay, maybe it fits you...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/220850749783?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648#ht_10599wt_1189

-super dave! taino ti natiao

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Jan 13 12 6:32 PM

Just be careful on the streets with kierin frames. For what it's worth I've seen alot of people going down due to front tire/downtube clearance issues. The spacing is tight and if you hit a pothole/bump hard enough you'll topple over your bars.

smarter not harder.

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Jan 13 12 8:03 PM

they are absolutely gorgeous bikes just be aware of what geometry means and where you are riding. you will be fine its a good price for that craigslist bridgestone. try and talk em down to 600 even its been up for a while fyi 

smarter not harder.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help