Tags : :
Hi guys i'm breaking down the Leader - image attached -
Parts list as follows
- BLB notorious 50mm carbon clincher rim 32hole laced 2 X to BLB King hub, super strength to weight ration, nice cnc'd low flange bodied hub.
-BLB notorious 38mm carbon clincher rim 32 laced radial to same BLB King front hub
- Sugino's 75 cranks - not for sale
- Sugino Zen chainring Black 48T minimal tooth wear, will sell or swap for a 50.
- Campagnolo Record Pista BB - not for sale
- Leader 722 heritage frame, green 53, hydro formed steel, lovely dropouts, no nasties apart from odd parking scratch
- Chris King no thread sotto voce black headset - Not for sale
- Thomson 90mm +/- 10 X2 stem for sale or swap for equivlant x4
- Thomson 31.8mm Seat Clamp
- Miche Supertype 27.2 seat post
- San marco Zoncolan - Not for sale
- 3T Ergonova pro bars 40cm - not for sale.
- Alpina matte black carbon forks, alloy steerer and dropout, lovely track forks with loads of steerer left
- MKS Custom Nuevo in silver with MKS double straps an plastic double cages.
Will consider offers on it complete, even with parts that say not for sale.
Its in Brooklyn
Hit me up with any questions.
(bike pictured without 38mm carbon rim thats now on it)
Click here to view the attachment