Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 27 12 9:11 AM

Tags : :

Hey everyone, I would like to know if any of you guys would be interested in joining me in the BikeMS tour next month. A very close friend of mine was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis a couple years back and every year since a big group of us (friends and family) do the annual MS Walk in her honor.. This year im doing the BikeMS for the first year. Registration is $75 and I have to fundraise a minimum of $150, Im going for $500.. I know its a lot of money but it all goes to research for a cure. 
If any of you guys would be interested in riding with me or donating anything to the cause please feel free to hit me up, it means a lot..

General Event Information:

Date: Sunday, October 21, 2012Registration Fee: $75 until October 19 (registration fee increases at noon on October 19 to $100)Fundraising Minimum: $150Route Options: 30, 55 or 100 miles  (I'm going for 50 miles fixed)

Also we ride thru the Holland Tunnel this year...

Here's the link for more info: http://bikenyn.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?fr_id=18354&pg=entry

SuperDave

718-753-2461

theillyorker@gmail.com

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

Sep 28 12 5:10 AM

Go to the team page link I posted up top.. The team is "Cyclepaths". You can register there: Use code ticket2ride and you have to write my name (David Rodriguez) as referring.. I believe you get a discount or get the fee waived if you do it like that... Let me know it you any issues..

-super dave! taino ti natiao

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#8 [url]

Oct 15 12 9:00 AM

Hey, new to the forum. Is it too late to join up? I take it you no longer have comp'd rides (being a student sucks sometimes haha).

I'm still interested though.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help