Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 5 12 10:08 AM

Tags : :

2012 Cannondale SuperSix 5 58cm. Used sparingly for one season with less than 300 miles on it.
Full carbon frame and fork with NO scratches, cracks, dings, or any other kind of damage, cosmetic or otherwise. AS NEW CONDITION
The bike has been meticulously maintained and cared for. A full tune-up was done about 50 miles ago.
The stem has been lowered, but the steerer tube on the fork is UNCUT.

I am a Serrotta certified Pro Bike Fitter, and can include a FREE 2D bike fit if you are interested.

Also included are full carbon ZIPP compact road handle bars
This bike will come with the stock Shimano RS10 wheelset, NOT the Lightweight Obermayer's in the picture.
ZERO mile Prologo Scratch pro saddle included if you want it, NOT the Fizik Arione in the picture.
Complete Shimano 105 group includes Shifters, front anad rear derailleurs, and cassette. 

Pedals, Fizik Arione and Lightweight wheels are NOT included. You will get a Prologo Scratch Pro saddle, Shimano RS10 wheelset and supply your own pedals.

You can meet me in Windsor Terrace, or I can meet you in or around the Prospect Park area. I can also bring the bike into the city and meet near Union Square. 
Test rides will be available ONLY to people serious enough to put money in my hand FIRST and you mush bring your own pedals. Cash only. 

Please email me with any questions, or to arrange a time and place to meet up. I look forward to hearing from you!

***Forum members, I have the bike listed for $1650 on craigslist and I'll give it to you for $1550 AND $25 as a finders fee for you if you put me in touch with someone who buys it.

for more images: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/bik/3388232080.html

I ride track bikes, not trick bikes.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help